Bloof Books - Tweak job contest

Tweak job contest
Poem based on Peter Davis


I have reason to believe that I’m very, very good and that you’re leaning closer and closer and closer and that at any particular instant you may kiss me on the cheek.
That is why I am distancing from you right now. Because I am so
fucking good, that you are not good enough even to kiss my feet. I would
rather kiss my own feet and let you follow me during the night time to the front door
of my home, and then leave you suddenly just like a ghost. I am built that way: not
to give up, to last like the front battallion in Winter War, and unfortunately I do not
talk to the strangers the way you seem to do. So, why don´t you just keep on reading
these confessional lines and try to make up something of your own life, if you even have
one. The fact, that your eyes still linger along these lines has made me sincerely doubt that
you have lost even the last bits of your intelligence. But I have a suggestion: if you want to
have someone to come on you, why don´t you ask from your father. I am too busy to be occupied with something formal so that I feel it’s legitimate.
You could even try reaching me, or something. You could google me.
But note, that the reference list may be immensely long, and it might take several minutes to simply go though it. I guess this was it all. Last and least I want to wish you a wonderful midsummer, as I guess that we won´t be seeing each other after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirjallisuus, valta ja vastuu -keskustelu huomenna

Surullisen hahmon ritari

Malawi folk-tale