Sadas postaus - meemi
Sadas postaukseni on Marko Niemen kautta tullut meemi. Kirjat voisivat hyvin olla toisiakin.
a bookish survey
1. One book that changed your life:
Very difficult question - I could mention several books. Today I will mention José Saramago´s Ensaio sobre a Cegueira, Kertomus sokeudesta, A Tale about blindness, a suberb allegory of weird human nature, relationship between an individual and community.
2. One book you’ve read more than once:
Wislava Szymborska´s Hundred Szymborskas - Sata Szymborskaa.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Fernando Pessoa´s Obras. There´s so much to do.
4. One book that made you giddy:
Jyrki Pellinen´s Kuuskajaskari.
5. One book that wracked you with sobs:
Jeanette Winterson´s Lighthouse keeper. Or some other book by Winterson, e.g. Written on the Skin, Ihoon kirjoitettu.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
An erotic prose book by Pier-Paolo Pasolini.
7. One book you wish had never been written:
Every book is meaningful at least to its´author, I suppose.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Tuhat ja yksi askelta, Hundred and one steps, an anthology of texts about Islam, edited by Ilona Nykyri and Jouko Jokisalo. I will write a review about this.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Lonely Planet West Africa, part of Nigeria, since I am going there for a literature festival in September.
10. Now tag five bloggers: